Wednesday 21 December 2011

2011 The finale

As I think about the coming weeks, I see many things happening.

Tomorrow Amelia finishes Grade 2 and both children will be home for 6 weeks.

In the next few days we have a special limousine ride for Amelia with some of her friends, Christmas light driving, movies to celebrate the beginning of holidays and Christmas Day.

Even though my thoughts on Christ and God may be alternate, I do believe Christmas Day is special. It is a day where love, family and life are appreciated. We are able to spend time with people we are closest to.

Tonight I would like to finish my summary of 2011 by showing my verbal appreciation to all of you.

Thank you for loving our daughter.
Thank you for sharing our tears and emotions.
Thank you for sharing our joy in her smiles.
Thank you for appreciating our need and our want to give her the most magical, amazing life.

And.....thank you for supporting ME.
Thank you for accepting ME and my emotions this year.

I continue this blog for YOU and for ME.

Scott, Amelia, Tom and I would like to wish you all a wonderful and special Merry Christmas.

And please.....just for me........
take 1 minute on this very special day to sit back and look around you.
Think about all that you have in your life......
And it is not materials.
It is the people.
Once they are gone.......they are gone.

2012 will bring new challenges and obstacles, but is guaranteed of memories and experiences that will stay with us forever.

Life is what you make of it.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment