Friday 30 March 2012

Lots of PARTS.....

PART A : Whinge

I am so tired.

I have absolutely no tolerance for people complaining about "small" issues today.

I will not have any conflict or negativity BROUGHT into my life from others, when it is really NOT a big issue.

Sometimes I want to scream "GET THE F*#@ over it!!!".

People behaving like the whole world revolves around them and doing the "poor me act" for no reason is really grating on my nerves today.

I am witnessing people being diagnosed with cancer and married couples separating.
Children dying and people struggling with mental illness.
People needing restraining orders against violent people.
Having a child with "special needs".
Having no money to pay the mortgage.

These are REAL issues.

I, like anyone else, am a friend and will always listen to and support those around me
BUT
if you want to constantly complain about "normal" issues, please walk away.

An occasional BAD day is normal for anyone and I will always be here....but everyday?
Seriously?

PART B : Amelia

Struggling to recover from last week.
Just after I got "my Amelia" back she has to be taken away by medical procedures.
She is constantly asking "when am I getting an electric wheelchair?" as well.
WITH MY HAND IN THE AIR : In the next 2 weeks (school holidays) I solemnly swear to totally surround this child with love, fun and a safe environment so that she may be happy again.

PART C : Tom

Since we returned from Brisbane, Tom has been nasty, vindictive and angry.
It has been very difficult to be around him.
Apparently he was wonderful while we were gone.

WITH MY HAND IN THE AIR : In the next 2 weeks I solemnly swear to totally surround this child with love, fun and a safe environment so that he may be happy again.

PART D : A beautiful soul

This weekend a girl I went to High School with is running in the Royal Children's Hospital "Run for the Kids".
She has decided to run for 1 kid......Amelia.
She has had a t-shirt made with Amelia's Project logo.
She will be doing it alone.

What else can you say BUT
Thank you xxx

PART E : Macca's Night Raffle Tickets

The raffle tickets are ready to be distributed.
I have 50 in my "hot little hand".
Please contact ME or
ameliasproject@yahoo.com.au
if you would like some sent to your home address.

The McDonalds night is on Tuesday 22nd May 2012 and there are 10 prizes up for grabs (and there is always the fact that you are contributing to Amelia's electric wheelchair).

GRAND FINALE
Good luck to all "school aged" parents on the impending 14 days.
WITH MY HAND IN THE AIR : I solemnly HOPE that you all come out of the other end unscathed and richer for the experiences that you had with your children.

ALWAYS feel free to Share.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment