Wednesday 20 August 2014

Thank you

Hello everyone.

Thank you for your response to my previous blog.
I should not be surprised how many are silently dealing with depression.

I should add that another "double whammy" is the changes in society and expectations on individuals.
Pressures from work, "keeping up with the Jones's", parenting skills, how you SHOULD be, how you SHOULDN'T be ........ etc etc etc etc can be very overwhelming.

Writing that piece was very draining and has made me sit back and think.
I need to continue writing the book again.

I came across this on the Internet and think it is very powerful from so many different angles.
The words, not just because of WHO said them, should be a guide in how to live life.
It only goes for 1 minute.


http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/1033/The-Most-Beautiful-Tribute-To-Robin-Williams-And-It-s-Just-A-Minute-Long#M7OLky9AJQ0rvyX3.01

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment