Sunday 30 November 2014

Thank you

Hello.

Thank you for reading and commenting on last night's entry.
It is something that has been building and I have been unable to articulate it until now.

Thank you for your calls, messages and contact directly with Scott (he will not leave my side!).

Thank you for being non judgemental and accepting my current thoughts in this difficult life we lead.

I am going to now attempt moving forward by addressing the bulk of the issues.

I am going to make a chart for myself, setting out a routine for the week that allows for "downtime" while the kids are at school.
I am going to finish arranging this house to the way I know makes me relax.
I am going to begin spoiling myself again with books, movies and favorite TV shows.
I am going to plan meals and snacks that puts a smile on everyone's faces.

I am going to make a chart for Tom that may minimise arguments over insulin needles.

I am going to spend more quality time with Amelia.

Finally I am going to address the way I feel about myself.
My self esteem needs improvement (or I actually just need some!).
Try to stop the self loathing that appears every time a friend disappears or a disagreement occurs.
I am going to learn to accept that we think differently than the majority of those around us and some find they cannot connect with that.

I am going to begin making a list of positives daily.
I am going to "stop and smell the roses".

Thank you for being there.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment