Sunday 24 April 2011

Easter

I have a new addiction.
In the last few days we have had 3 open fires!
I am now comparing it to marijuana (even though it has been a long time since I had any of that!).
I relax and sit.
Being a "busy" person, never resting, it has been wonderful.
And the kids love it.
They sit their camping chairs in front of it. They watch TV, play DS or bring the laptop to the coffee table and don't move. They don't whinge, fight or complain.
This Easter weekend has been wonderful.

Unfortunately Amelia's A-T has not been good though.
I can only say that I have never seen her this bad.
Hopefully it is not permanent and will improve soon.
To think that the word "degenerative" was never in my vocabulary before December 2010.

Happy Easter Everyone.
Tell those close to you how much you love them.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment