Wednesday 19 October 2011

Las Vegas Day 12 - 13.......

We have now gone from 2 suitcases, when we left Australia......to 4 !!!!!!!

Oh dear, but by god it is good shopping here !!!!!

Imagine walking into Witchery and all of the clothes are 1/3 (minimum) the price compared to at home.
That is what it is like here.

Scott absolutely loved the shopping ( yes I know. Scott hates shopping).
But HERE he is able to get everything and anything in his size (bigger). And at the same price as I was able to get my clothing.

Yesterday I walked around with our NEW suitcase, that I bought there, and just kept putting my purchases inside it.

So exciting. I was there for 7 hours (over 150 shops) and spent $400.

I have come home with 3 pairs of leather shoes, 2 formal black dresses, 1 formal black coat, stunning clothes for the kids, 4 t-shirts, 3 long sleeve t-shirts, 4 pairs of pants and a lot more !!!!!!!
It is all quality clothing from Gap, H&M, Wet Seal, Calvin Klein, Guess, Hush Puppies, Marc Jacobs etc etc etc.

Last night my dad took Mum, Stuart and I to a Circus Solie, The Beatles.
Awesome night and very emotional.

Today we took the kids to a Dolphin Habitat, Caesar's Palace and soon the strip at night time.
Tonight we say goodbye to mum, dad and Stuart.
Tomorrow we arrive in Hawaii.

The show last night.
Beautiful.

My gorgeous dad and I at The beatles.
(I am wearing my $13 formal black dress!!)


The Dolphin Habitat at The Mirage Hotel.


Tom watching the dolphins.


Amelia's "happy face" watching the dolphins. There was also 2 babies.


A white tiger at The Mirage.


Magnificent.


Architecture in another gorgeous hotel - Caesars Palace.


Beautiful shopping centre.


One of the awesome clothing shops all over America. This particular one at Caesars had 3 levels !!!


Tom with Sylvester Stallone at Planet Hollywood.


And "tough" Amelia.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment