Tuesday 18 October 2011

PLEASE take a moment.

Out of respect to our beautiful Kel Wintle, I will not be writing an American blog today.

Her funeral is at 2pm today.

She had a husband, a 6 year old daughter and a 8 year old son.
She was younger than me.

She died suddenly of pneumonia.
Something that SHOULD be curable.
Something that Frankston Hospital should have been immediately onto.

Kel you were SO special to me.
You attended and contributed so much to Amelia's Project.
Most importantly, you were such a special friend.
I loved you.

To everyone reading this.......Family and friends.
Please know that I Hold a very dear place in my heart for each and every one of you.
You are what makes me get up and be happy everyday.
I cannot possibly tell you all enough how much I love you.
Sounds extreme but in this past year, I have learnt the value of those around me.

To everyone please take a moment to remember a life that was taken.

R.I.P. Kel
May you fly to the end of the rainbow and beyond.
I am so sorry that I cannot be there to say my final goodbye.
xxx

We will remember you forever and ever.
Amanda, Scott, Amelia and Tom xxx

1 comment:

  1. this is so beautiful i was actually 5 that year turning 5 but that's okay and she also passed of staphylococcal septicaemia that made her get pneumonia but I' sure she would have loved that you wrote this it means so much to me i love and miss you so much xx

    ReplyDelete