Saturday 12 November 2011

I have 1 ticket !!!!!!!

I have just reviewed MY LIST for Breaking Dawn Part 1 ticets for Midnight THIS Wednesday 16th November.

On Amelia's Project page in the search section of the page I typed "Breaking Dawn Part 1 20 tickets".

I wrote down everyone's names that asked for one.

Please go and read that status.

My beautiful friend Kel features heavily in the comments.

Made me smile to remember her enthusiasm for The Twilight Saga.

So here are the names I have coming......

Amanda
Jemimah
Kel
Clare
Kazz
Lisa
Kellie
"
"
"
Jodi Hillis
Bel
Shell
Jade Price
"
Dianne
Emma.T.
"
"
"

That makes 19 people.

Who wants to grab the last one ??????

I will also be.......
Sunday : watching Twilight at 8pm.
Monday : watching New Moon at 8pm.
Tuesday : watching Eclipse at 8pm.

Let me know if you want to come and join me.

Sooooooooo excited.

Finally the sex scenes !!!!!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment