Monday 20 February 2012

Done and dusted

Amelia has struggled to sleep this weekend.

She ALWAYS sleeps well.

Amelia's dermatitis on her hands is the worst it has ever been.

We had cleared it up over January.

Stress............
She is stressed.

At 7am this morning she asked to climb into bed with me.

"I want to do Mainstream school on Friday only. I want Thursdays off to rest. I want to go to the special school on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays".

Today I have made phone calls and been business like in my decision making.
To be emotionally involved is too difficult.

I cannot say what was discussed and what was involved , on this blog,  due to other parties being involved, but I am happy with the final decision that I have made (with total support and agreement from Scott).

I will explain at tonight's first Amelia's Project Meeting.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment