Tuesday 7 February 2012

First Day AGAIN ........

Firstly, thank you for all he kind messages both yesterday and today.

Secondly, people that told me Tom would get exhausted from school LIED !!!!!

I definately have the two extremes when it comes to our children.
Amelia cannot talk about "her day" while Tom tells me every detail.
Amelia is unable to walk or talk competently at the end of the day but Tom behaves like he has red cordial ALL day.

While I am loving hearing about Tom's adventures, I would really love to hear about Amelia's as well.

It is obvious that Amelia has declined in everything recently.
On the weekend she could not remember where the "forks" were in the kitchen.
I was devastated.

But now we have gone back to "me getting exhausted and confused Amelia" at the end of a school day.

Imagine if it was your daughter...........

Whinge over.

Both children had great days today.
Amelia was very excited and happy this morning.
My dad came and saw her begin.
"This place will be really good for her. Everyone is so friendly" he said with tears in his eyes.
Amelia also had very special visitors from her mainstream school.
She was VERY excited to tell me about this.

Next week she needs to begin "on time" so that she can participate in swimming.
That means Tom and Amelia start at 9am , at two schools 15 minutes travel distance apart.
Where there is a will, there is a way !!!!

Finally, Tom had his first "hip hop" dance lesson tonight.
Hysterical is an understatement.
He LOVED it !!
BUT he is still not exhausted !!

Speak soon

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment