Saturday 28 April 2012

Our beautiful bathrooms


Hello everyone.
I hope you are all having an amazing weekend.

This blog is one I should have published months ago.

The people mentioned below built our beautiful "disability friendly" bathrooms for Amelia.

I have copied and pasted most of the email from Mark O'Dea (the organiser of the whole operation) because his words sound better than mine.
I cannot possibly express my appreciation enough to all of these people.

If you ever need a tradesman at work or home please consider contacting one of these very kind men.

I will be mentioning more people and businesses next week.
There is A LOT happening here at the moment.
I am absolutely exhausted but achieving lots.

xxx




Hi Amanda

I would like to forward all the tradesmens details who worked on your property to make it happen, they are great guys & put their time in for free as well as supplied the materials required to carry out the works. Jack and aaron really bent over backwards with the work they carried out so I give them top marks for their efforts. Enjoy your bathrooms

Carpenters

Josh avenell (French and sawdust)
Dale van der blur(French and sawdust)
Richard Palamara   (French and sawdust)
David Mccoy   (French and sawdust)

Electrician  

Aaron murphy(murphy electrical) 

Plumbing

Jack Begbie (Begbie plumbing)   

Plastering

Hartley Swarbrick (acme plastering)  

Bricklayer

John Harvey (polar brickwork) 

Tiling

Paul Barlow (lifestiles)  

Supplies

Tait timber and hardware Somerville. c/o Richard 

Rubbish removal

Moorabbin bin hire



Much Thanks.

Mark O'Dea

French And Sawdust Pty Ltd
Home extensions: www.frenchandsawdust.com.au
Decking Works: www.deckking.com.au



No comments:

Post a Comment