Thursday 3 March 2011

Confused......Part 2

My moment of insanity has passed ...... thank goodness.

Now i want to write about it, I see many people have commented on my confusion last night. I will read them later.......

Of course I am damn well proud !!!!!

I still have the mose beautiful little girl in the world (sorry to every one else with daughters!) and I am proud to show her to everyone.

I am proud to have married my soul mate. Through this and forever we will support each other.

I am proud to have a little boy with such charcter and enthusiasm for life.

I am proud of all the people on this page. What they have achieved through their compassion towards us has been magnificent to watch.

I am proud to see the publicity we will be give to Ataxia Telangiectasia.

And.......I am proud of me.

Now I will go and read those comments !

No comments:

Post a Comment