Thursday 21 July 2011

Lost the plot.......Part 2

To begin with tonight, I would like to ask everyone to take a minutes silence.
During this 60 seconds please spare a thought for my husband, Scott and my dad, Neil.

Unfortunately I have been very difficult to be around this week.
Imagine crying, neurotic, angry, short tempered, irrational and incredibly tired.
There are MANY reasons for my behaviour and it is easy to understand why I turn to two of the most important men in my life for help.

Probably just wanting them to "fix it all".

They have both been very understanding and supportive while I have been "losing it" while on the phone to them.

So now I am being sent away.
Not to a mental institution, where I feel I would be welcomed right now, but to my parents flat in the city.
My husband has ordered me to go Friday night and not return till Sunday night.

Amelia said "Mum. Go to the flat, so that you can come back happy".

So.....Lets just add Mother Guilt to my instable mind right now............

xxx

1 comment:

  1. She is a smart, and intuitive girl, our Amelia. Go, relax, unwind a bit, I KNOW it's HARD, but TRY. For everyone's sake, not least of all, yours xx

    ReplyDelete