Monday 1 August 2011

My house is spotless.....

Most people have something they like to do when they are stressed.
For me, I clean the house.
And I mean REALLY clean the house.
At the moment our house is the cleanest it has been in a long time.

All weekend Scott has been fighting an infection.
Last week he developed an abcess (sp?).
By Saturday he had a reaction like when a breastfeeding mother gets mastitis.
Shivering, fever, extremely tired and no appetite.

He spent the last 3 days on a intrevenous drip each morning.
But last night the abcess burst.
Today he was admitted to hospital.

Scott will now be on a constant drip and hopefully kill the infection.
He is in hospital for a few days.

Unfortunately I believe in karma.
But I cannot remember what we have done to deserve this much pain and grief.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment