Sunday 11 September 2011

Out of the blue

Out of the blue I woke up in a horrible mood.

I do not want to see anyone or talk to anyone.
But I have.

I am annoyed that my life cannot just pause for a while so I can get over this "hump" in the road.
I know that it will pass but at the moment I just want to scream or at least punch a wall.

But washing, running a house and cooking dinner must continue.
And children.
One child who needs a lot of extra assistance with everything.
But today I just want to stare at a wall.

I am not resentful of Amelia and her condition but I am resentful of the fact that I cannot just have an alone day.
A day to overcome whatever has taken hold of me.

It has made me feel slightly better that Amelia has just rolled with the day. I have explained everything to her in a humorous way so that she does not feel it is her fault.
Tom joined the "bad mood brigade".
So he is now at mum and dad's having fun.
Away from me.

Scott has just returned from Mildura and wants to return !

An element of my feelings is "self pity".
But I will fight that.

Hopefully my demeanor is hormonal and will pass as quickly as it came.

At times like this it is also good to know that every woman, man and child has bad mood days.

So......tomorrow is a new day and hopefully a better blog.....

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment