Wednesday 12 October 2011

An Angel In Heaven

With so many tears of sadness I wish to notify everyone that one of Amelia's Project Angels passed away on Monday night.

She was truly one of the kindest and caring people you would ever meet.

I met Kel Wintle (mum to Tyler-8 and Riley-6) when Amelia was at Baxter Primary.
Since we left, the friendship has grown to be one that is of "true friendship".
We had a very honest and open friendship where we discussed our inner most feelings and thoughts.
She helped me get through so much and Scott and I helped her with some personal issues she wanted to address.

Apparently her death was due to pneumonia.

Thank you Kel for the friendship that opened my eyes to a whole new world.

I will always, always be there for your beautiful children.

Love Amanda
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment