Tuesday 12 June 2012

Home Video's PART 2

This a continuation from my previous blog.

After watching many home video's on Saturday night something horrible happened yesterday.

It has made me question whether I really want footage like this shown on August 4th.
Amelia's Project is proud of the fact that we created a night full of laughter and happiness.
A celebration of life itself.

I have experienced depression and anger over the last 24 hours.

I have only just realised the NEED to make this DVD.
So much more so than I previously thought.

It needs to go on You tube.
It needs to be shown all over the world.

Ataxia Telangiectasia needs to be shown for what it is.

What happened yesterday?
Amelia happened to watch some of the home video footage.
We were teasing her for "hogging" the camera from Tom.

As she began crying and angrily saying "TURN IT OFF",
I asked whether it was because we were teasing her.

"No" she said quietly.
"I just want to be like that"...........

The whole room went quiet.
The tears rolled....

It is very difficult to see any positives in our situation today.
The reality of it all is just crap.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment